The Buffalo Bills promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at New Era Field. The Bills Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Bills alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- Delaware North Companies Sportservice
- Bud Light Good Sport
- TEAM Coalition
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||30 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 per person per possession|
|Max Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Liquor Sold:||Clubs & Suites|
|Concession Stands:||End of Halftime|
|Clubs/Suites:||90 Minutes After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as day games, but subject to management’s discretion for individual games.|
|Time Lots Open:||All Games – 4 Hours before Kick-off|
|Time Lots Close:||2 Hours after Kick-off|
Text Messaging System:
|Fans are encouraged to alert stadium officials of Fan Code of Conduct violations.|
|Text Number:||69050 “BILLS” + location + issue|
TEAM Training is conducted at New Era Field by the Buffalo Bills and Delaware North Sportservice.
Designated Driver Program History
|The Buffalo Bills encourage fans to participate in the Bud Light Good Sport designated driver program and pledge to be a Good Sport / designated driver on gameday. Guests who are 21 years of age or older can register to pledge to not drink alcoholic beverages at a Bills game, and to provide responsible transportation for all members of their party.|
|Guests who participate in the Bud Light Good Sport designated driver program will receive a wristband that identifies him/her as a designated driver and a coupon for a free Pepsi product or O’Doul’s. In addition, participants will be entered to win a special prize pack from Bud Light and the Bills as a thank you for being a Good Sport/designated driver! The winner will be announced during the 4th quarter of the game. The prize pack includes:
Guests who pledge will also be registered for the Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes and a chance to win a trip to either the Super Bowl or Pro Bowl, courtesy of TEAM Coalition.
Clubs with any of our Premium Service Ambassadors.
“The positive contributions made by TEAM are far reaching,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. “Its mission is important to fans and spectators in stadiums, but its message also contributes to responsible conduct in our communities at large. The NFL strongly supports the TEAM program, and we are proud to be a member of the TEAM Coalition.”
|Arrangements can be made prior to a game or on game days. Two representatives from Designated Drivers of Buffalo will meet a guest and their party to drive them home in their own car. This allows guests to return home using a safe method in their own car. For more information, please visit http://www.ddobny.com/|
The Buffalo Bills were four-time winners of the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver Challenge among AFC East teams in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. This is a League-wide bracket style competition hosted by TEAM coalition that gives teams points for designated driver signups use of their team-specific responsibility hashtag #BillsFansNeverDriveDrunk.
Buffalo Bills fans are loyal, passionate, knowledgeable, and have tremendous pride in their town and their team. Bills guests have been the heart of the Western New York community for over 60 years, and provide our players, coaches and fellow guests with the most exciting atmosphere in the National Football League!
The Buffalo Bills and our team partners have an unwavering focus on the fans and are committed to providing our guests with a safe, clean, comfortable and enjoyable game day experience inside and outside New Era Field. We strive to promote responsible behavior and make the guest experience family friendly, memorable and positive for football fans of all ages.
Any irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated in the stadium parking lots or in New Era Field, and in some cases may result in ejection from the game, revocation of season ticket privileges and/or arrest. Everyone deserves the right to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of game days. Please treat all guests with courtesy and respect, including visiting team fans. Our staff will proactively implement the Fan Code of Conduct that includes the following behaviors not tolerated by the NFL and Bills:
- Attempting to bring alcoholic beverages or other prohibited items into stadium.
- Excessive standing or behavior detracting from the enjoyment of fellow guests. Spontaneous reactions to plays within the game are expected and encouraged, but your continued standing when most other guests are sitting is not permitted.
- Failure to follow instructions or show your ticket when asked by team or stadium personnel.
- Failure to sit in your ticketed seat location.
- Fighting, foul language or obscene gestures.
- Inappropriate displays of affection for a public setting.
- Indecent exposure, obscene clothing, or offensive signs.
- Interfering with the game (including entering the field or throwing objects onto the field).
- Intoxication or signs of impairment. Please drink responsibly.
- Offensive language or obscene gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Scalping, improper resale of tickets, misuse of tickets/credentials, illegal merchandise sales.
- Verbal or physical harassment of guests, including visiting team fans. Please be respectful.
- Violating the No Tobacco Products policy. New Era Field is a tobacco / smoke-free facility.
- ANY conduct deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous to spectators, participants or Team Members.
Bills fans are among the best tailgaters in the NFL. Please take pride in your tailgate and your parking lot, and help clean up your area before entering the game. Season Ticket Members are responsible for the conduct of persons occupying their seats, and those persons that do not adhere to the Fan Code of Conduct will result in having season ticket privileges revoked without reimbursement to the account holder.
Fan Conduct Text Line – To Report An Issue: Guests are encouraged to report any Fan Code of Conduct issues by contacting a stadium team member. Please contact the Fan Conduct Text Line by:
- Text: BILLS , followed by your location and issue to 69050
- Call: (716) 312-8933 The NFL, Buffalo Bills, and team partners value your support, enthusiasm and cooperation.
Thank you for adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct, so all fans can enjoy the game!