The Buffalo Bills promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Highmark Stadium. The Bills Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Bills alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- Delaware North Companies Sportservice
- Bud Light Good Sport
- TEAM Coalition
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:
|30 and younger
|2 per person per possession
|Max Cup Size:
|Sold with caps on
|Clubs & Suites
|End 3rd Quarter
|90 Minutes After Game Ends
|Same as day games, but subject to management’s discretion for individual games.
|Time Lots Open:
|All Games – 4 Hours before Kick-off
|Time Lots Close:
|2 Hours after Kick-off
Text Messaging System:
Fans are encouraged to alert stadium officials of Fan Code of Conduct violations.
|716-588-1960; share location + issue
TEAM Training is conducted at Highmark Stadium by the Buffalo Bills and Delaware North Sportservice.
Responsible Fan Program History
The Buffalo Bills encourage fans to participate in the Bud Light Responsibility Has Its Rewards responsible fan program and pledge to be a responsible fan on gameday. Guests who are 21 years of age or older can register to pledge to not drink alcohol beverages at a Bills game, to provide responsible transportation for all members of their party, or to have a safe ride plan if they plan to drink alcohol at the game.
Guests who participate in the Bud Light Responsibility Has Its Rewards responsible fan program will receive a wristband that identifies him/her as a designated driver and a coupon for a free Pepsi product or Budweiser Zero. In addition, participants will be entered to win a special prize pack from Bud Light and the Bills as a thank you for being a responsible fan! The winner will be announced during the 4th quarter of the game. The prize pack includes:
- Full-size authentic helmet
- Four (4) post-game on-field passes
- $100 Bills Bucks card which can be used anywhere throughout the stadium and at the Bills Team Store
Guests who pledge will also be registered for the Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes and a chance to win a trip to either the Super Bowl or Pro Bowl, courtesy of TEAM Coalition.
Guests are encouraged to visit any Guest Service Booth or the Bills / Bud Light Responsibility Has Its Rewards cart, located inside Gates 2 and 7, and on either side of the 300 level to register to win!
Guests can also sign up for the responsible fan program on the Billevard, at Fan Zone and throughout the Clubs with any of our Premium Service Ambassadors.
The Buffalo Bills, in partnership with Designated Drivers of Buffalo, offer an alternative to driving in order to ensure that guests return home safely. Guests who are uncomfortable driving home have access to this unique service by calling (716) 713-7703.
Arrangements can be made prior to a game or on game days. Two representatives from Designated Drivers of Buffalo will meet a guest and their party to drive them home in their own car. This allows guests to return home using a safe method in their own car. For more information, please visit http://www.ddobny.com/
The Buffalo Bills were four-time winners of the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver Challenge among AFC East teams in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. This is a League-wide bracket style competition hosted by TEAM coalition that gives teams points for designated driver signups use of their team-specific responsibility hashtag #BillsFansNeverDriveDrunk.
The Buffalo Bills and our team partners have an unwavering focus on the fans and are committed to providing our guests with a safe, clean, comfortable, and enjoyable game day experience inside and outside Highmark Stadium. We strive to promote responsible behavior and make the guest experience family-friendly, memorable, and consistently positive for football fans of all ages.
Any irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated in the stadium parking lots or in Highmark Stadium, and in some cases may result in ejection from the game, revocation of season ticket privileges and/or arrest. Everyone deserves the right to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of game days. Please treat all guests with courtesy and respect, including visiting team fans. Our staff will proactively implement the Fan Code of Conduct that includes the following behaviors not tolerated by the NFL and Bills:
- Attempting to bring alcoholic beverages or other prohibited items into stadium.
- Excessive standing or unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons. Spontaneous reactions to plays within the game are expected and encouraged, but your continued standing when most other guests are sitting is not permitted.
- Failure to follow instructions or show your ticket when asked by team or stadium personnel (includes mobile tix).
- Failure to comply with stadium health and safety policies, including, but not limited to policies requiring face masks/coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing.
- Failure to sit in your ticketed seat location or provide a valid vaccination record.
- Fighting, foul language or obscene gestures.
- Failing to retain and present your ticket or vaccination record if requested by a Highmark Stadium Team Member.
- Inappropriate displays of affection for a public setting.
- Indecent exposure, obscene clothing, or offensive signs.
- Interfering with the game (including entering the field or throwing objects onto the field).
- Intoxication or signs of impairment. Please drink responsibly.
- Offensive language or obscene gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Scalping, improper resale of tickets, misuse of tickets/credentials, illegal merchandise sales
- Verbal or physical harassment of guests, including visiting team fans. Please be respectful.
- Violating the No Tobacco Products policy. Highmark Stadium is a tobacco / smoke-free facility.
- ANY conduct deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous to spectators, participants, or Team Members.
The NFL, Buffalo Bills, and team partners value your support, enthusiasm, and cooperation. Thank you for adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct, so all fans can enjoy the game!