The Tampa Bay Rays and Tropicana Field are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable ballpark experience for our guests. Our staff is attentive to the quality of your environment and is always available. We ask that you assist us and play by the ground rules listed below to help ensure a family entertainment environment for all guests.
- Avoid foul, abusive or obscene language or gestures.
- Please drink responsibly. Consumption of alcohol by impaired, intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Clothing considered to be indecent, obscene, or offensive in nature and/or that detracts from our family-friendly atmosphere will not be tolerated.
- Stay off of the playing field and/or any restricted area.
- Please sit only in your ticketed seat and show your ticket when requested.
- Please smoke (including e-cigarettes) in designated smoking areas only.
- Follow staff directions in case of emergency.
- Please help us keep Tropicana Field clean by throwing your litter in the proper trash cans.
The Tampa Bay Rays appreciate that all fans observe our ground rules for guests. Please contact the nearest Fan Host staff member if, for any reason, another guest is interfering with your enjoyment of the game. You may also text 69050 for assistance. Please text “RAYS,” your issue and location.
Guests who choose not to adhere to these ground rules may be in violation of stadium/city ordinances and are subject to intervention, which may lead to denied admission into the stadium, ejection from the stadium and/or arrest.
The Tampa Bay Rays/Tropicana Field Management reserves unto itself, and itself alone, the right to determine what is considered indecent, obscene or offensive, what is unruly or rowdy behavior, what constitutes a disturbance and what items may or may not be allowed into the stadium.