The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Tim Hortons Field. The Tim Hortons Field Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Hawkers||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
Tim Hortons Field and its staff are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. It is expected that guests respect and abide by venue rules and regulations at all times.
To ensure our events are safe and secure, our guests will enjoy their experience free of the following:
- Smoking within the confines of the stadium.
- Foul/abusive language or actions.
- Obscene gestures.
- Violence, fighting, taunting, threatening remarks and gestures.
- Throwing objects of any kind.
- Inappropriate displays of affection.
- Excessive intoxication and/or impairment.
- Any behaviour that inhibits another guest’s enjoyment.
Alcohol Management at Tim Hortons Field is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Fan Outreach is not conducted by TEAM Coalition at Tim Hortons Field.