The Jaguars want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. EverBank Field, home of the Jaguars, is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lot. Please treat all fans with respect and courtesy. When attending a game you are required to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is rowdy, unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Standing in aisles, smoking in non-smoking areas, or fighting
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures, signage or clothing
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto or entering the playing field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
Event patrons and season ticket members are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behaviour. While standing and cheering is permitted, please keep in mind that continued standing can interfere with others’ ability to enjoy the game from their seats. To be courteous to all guests in attendance, we ask fans to stand and cheer with the flow of the game. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of season ticket privileges or other privileges for future games. The Jaguars and EverBank Field thank you for adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct.
The Jacksonville Jaguars and EverBank Field want to help create a safe and fun environment for you to enjoy your Jaguars football games. If you notice any behavior that is rowdy, disruptive, illegal in nature or breaks the Jaguars Fan Code of Conduct, please text ASSIST followed by the location and a brief description of the issue to 58154*Message and data rates may apply. Our Guest Services Team will do their best to assist any fan in need. Text messages can also be sent from the parking lots beginning two hours prior to kick-off and continuing one hour post-game.