The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at TCF Bank Stadium. The TCF Banks Stadium Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 drinks per transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Hawkers||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
Fan Outreach is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition at TCF Bank Stadium.
TEAM Training at TCF Bank Stadium is by Aramark, Contemporary Services Corporation, Delaware North Sportservice, and the Minnesota Twins.
- University of Minnesota, including TCF Bank Stadium, is a smoke-free campus
- No re-entry
- All patrons and staff will be subject to metal-detection/screening upon entry
- No outside food or beverage allowed in TCF Bank Stadium
- Children 2 years of age or under do not need a ticket
- Students will receive wristbands as they enter to grant access to lower level
- All students possessing a student ticket must have a University of Minnesota student ID
- Elevators are located at all major gates and priority is given to guests requiring extra assistance
- Access to premium areas is restricted to individuals with tickets or passes to DQ Club, Indoor Club, Suites, Loge Boxes or M Club
- All tickets will be electronically scanned to verify authenticity. Tickets that cannot be verified will be referred to the main ticket office