The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Sun Devil Stadium. The Sun Devil Stadium Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:|
Designed to allow guests to have a safe and enjoyable time at Sun Devil football games, this program helps promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Guest wishing to participate will be entered to win special prizes Guests wishing to participate may go to the Designated Driver located on the Coca Cola Sun Deck.
Alcohol Management at Sun Devil Stadium is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
All Sun Devil Stadium guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior defying the code of conduct as determined by facility management can result in ejection and possible arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Demonstrating unruly behavior
- Attempting to enter the field of play
- Engaging in behavior that endangers the safety of student-athletes, coaches or officials or other guests
- Attempting to climb the goal posts
- Removing any property of Sun Devil Stadium or Frank Kush Field
- Taunting Public Safety Officials
- Any threatening, vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, or demeaning remarks or gestures directed towards the coaches, student-athletes, fans, staff and game officials. Threats include statements, actions and behaviors that could reasonably be foreseen as having a purpose to inflict physical harm, even if the person making the threat doesn’t have the ability to carry out the threat.
- Guests should sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested
Sun Devil Athletics event management reserves the right to deny entry or eject from the facility guests displaying inappropriate behavior, as determined by facility/event management. Students attending Sun Devil Athletic events are expected to adhere to the Arizona Board of Regents (ABOR) Code of Conduct. Failure to follow the ABOR Code of Conduct may result in ejection from the premises and disciplinary action through Student Judicial Affairs. The ABOR Student Code of conduct can be viewed HERE.