The Arizona Cardinals are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans at State Farm Stadium, Sportsman’s Park and throughout our parking areas. Our team members will promptly intervene to support an environment free from unruly or disruptive behavior including the following:
- Failure to present a valid hangtag to enter an assigned parking area or failure to comply with any of the Parking Guidelines.
- Sitting in a location other than in one’s ticketed seat location or failure to produce their game ticket when asked by team members.
- Obscene or indecent clothing not appropriate in a public setting.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fighting, taunting, making threatening or offensive remarks including to players, officials or opposing team fans.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol or illegal drug consumption.
- Displays of affection or other behavior not appropriate in a public setting.
- Excessive standing in seating areas which blocks the view of the other ticket members.
- Smoking except in designated smoking areas.
- Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects or trespassing on the field or in other restricted areas.