The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The Mercedes-Benz Stadium Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||30 or younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 per person, per transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 3rd Quarter/ 75th minute|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of the 3rd Quarter/ 75th minute|
Fan Outreach is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
TEAM Training at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is conducted by S.A.F.E. Management and AMB Sports and Entertainment.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium hosts multiple leagues and fans. The following are the Codes of Conduct for Major League Soccer and the National Football League fans.
Major League Soccer, its Clubs and its venues are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums and facilities.
MLS and its Clubs will immediately action the following behaviors as they represent a threat to the safety of the event:
- Fighting and/or inciting others to fight or inciting or engaging in unruly or disruptive behavior
- Causing significant damage to property
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist or otherwise inappropriate language or behavior
- Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other fans, players, officials or staff members will be subject to sanctions even if done outside the time period of a MLS-SUM event (including on social media)
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue.
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers)
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety and violations and will be subject to sanctions.
The National Football League, Atlanta Falcons and Mercedes-Benz Stadium are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable game-day experience within the Mercedes-Benz Stadium and surrounding property. We want fans of all ages to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of game days; therefore all fans are encouraged to respect the rights of others by displaying proper etiquette. The Fan Code of Conduct includes, but is not limited to, abstaining from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Fighting, foul or abusive language and/or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
The Atlanta Falcons Code of Conduct applies to all ticket holders and patrons of the Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Mercedes-Benz Stadium property. Ticket holders and patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests.
Stadium staff will promptly intervene when necessary to ensure the Code of Conduct is enforced. Ticket holders and/or patrons who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations of city ordinances.
Fans are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest security guard or Mercedes-Benz Stadium employee. Fans wishing to report inappropriate or suspicious behavior may also do so by text message on your mobile device or by calling our assistance hotline.
- Text the word “RESPECT” to 69050
- Call the assistance hotline at 470-341-5673
The National Football League, Atlanta Falcons and Mercedes-Benz Stadium thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Fan Code of Conduct.