The Marlins continually strive to create a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all Guests at Marlins Park. Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all Marlins Park Team Members and the Marlins ask for Guests to conduct themselves in a manner that will help ensure a positive experience for everyone. The following Guest Code of Conduct has been established to help maintain an enjoyable environment for everyone.
- Guests using foul or abusive language are subject to ejection
- Disorderly Guests inside Marlins Park are subject to ejection and possibly arrest
- Guests throwing objects onto the field, or entering the field of play, are subject to immediate ejection and arrest
- Guests are not permitted to enter the Ballpark with inflammatory signs
- Guests appearing intoxicated will not be permitted inside Marlins Park
- Guests must refrain from standing or leaning on handrails
- Guests are not permitted to smoke inside the Ballpark
- Guests cannot sit or stand on seat backs, stand on seats or step over/on seats
- Guests are not permitted to enter the Ballpark with obscene or indecent clothing
The Marlins thank you for adhering to the Guest Code of Conduct. The Marlins’ goal is to attain the highest possible standards with its Team on and off the field. Be proud of Marlins Park and enjoy the experience.