The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at LaVell Edwards Stadium. The LaVell Edwards Stadium Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||N/A|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||N/A|
|Max Beer Size:||N/A|
|Max Wine Size:||N/A|
|Max Spirits Size:||N/A|
Fan Outreach is not conducted by TEAM Coalition at LaVell Edwards Stadium.
Alcohol Management at LaVell Edwards Stadium is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men….If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things. (Thirteenth Article of Faith.)
As a matter of personal commitment, the faculty, administration, staff, and students of Brigham Young University, Brigham Young University-Hawaii, BYU-I, and LDS Business College seek to demonstrate in daily living on and off-campus those moral virtues encompassed in the gospel of Jesus Christ, and will:
- Be honest
- Live a chaste and virtuous life
- Obey the law and all campus policies
- Use clean language
- Respect others
- Abstain from alcoholic beverages, tobacco, tea, coffee, and substance abuse
- Participate regularly in church services
- Observe Dress and Grooming Standards
- Encourage others in their commitment to comply with the Honor Code