The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at LA Memorial Coliseum. The LA Memorial Coliseum Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 per person, per transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:||No|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
Fan Outreach is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition at LA Memorial Coliseum.
TEAM Training at LA Memorial Coliseum is conducted by Aramark, LA Rams, Canning Hunger, Legends, University of Southern California, and Contemporary Services Corporation.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events.
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN EJECTION OR ARREST
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.