The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Jordan-Hare Stadium. The Jordan-Hare Stadium Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:
|Max Alcohol Drinks:
|2 per person/transaction
|Max Beer Size:
|Max Wine Size:
|Max Spirits Size:
|End of 3rd quarter
Fan Outreach is not conducted by TEAM Coalition at Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Alcohol Management at Jordan-Hare Stadium is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
In order that every attendee can enjoy game day, the University of Michigan has introduced the below sets of rules and guidelines.
Fans are expected to conduct themselves in their best behavior to not disrupt other fans from enjoying their time at the Jordan-Hare Stadium:
- No unruly actions or behaviors that may disrupt others. If you do feel bothered by any inappropriate behavior, kindly proceed to report it to the nearest usher, security guard or facility/operations staff member.
- Strictly no foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- No alcohol is permitted. Those appearing intoxicated and/or in possession of alcoholic beverages will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection from Auburn Athletics facilities.
- Do not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with play. Violators will be immediately ejected and/or arrested for prosecution.
- Only sit in your allocated ticketed seats and show your tickets when requested.
- No obscene or indecent clothing is permitted into Auburn Athletics facilities.
- Clothing, banners, or other items may not be hung over the railing.
- Requests from staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures must be complied by guests.
- Guests who do not adhere to the Code of Conduct provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets. Violators may also be in violation of federal/state/city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.