Stadium Managers Association promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Homestead-Miami Speedway. The Homestead-Miami Speedway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the Homestead-Miami Speedway are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Responsible NASCAR Fans at the Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- 792 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2016
- 570 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2017
- 661 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2018
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||40 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:|
|Concession Stands:||Lap 120|
Alcohol Management at Homestead-Miami Speedway is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Homestead-Miami Speedway works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- Show respect to all guests, Speedway employees and their property
- Refrain from:
- Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket,
- Unruly, disruptive, verbally abusive, threatening or illegal behavior,
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs or their display on clothing,
- Throwing objects within the stadium or onto the racing surface,
- Possession inside the stadium of items not allowed for gate entry,
- Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior risking yourself or other guests,
- Fighting, taunting, harassing or threatening other guests,
- Displaying signage or flags that impedes sightlines, the event broadcast or on-track competition or contains inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language or imagery,
- Attempting to interfere with on-track competition
- Observe no smoking in all seating areas, inside the entry plaza admission gates, on the escalators or stairs, in elevators and general concourse areas. Smoking is only permitted in marked areas of the concourses.
- Comply with all infield camping & GEICO Park West published rules.
- All persons entering the Speedway are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct.
- Comply with all local, state and federal law while on the Speedway property.
- Follow all instructions of Speedway personnel.
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Speedway property, including the parking lots, without a written agreement with the Speedway.
- The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Speedway property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Speedway revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Speedway ticket outlets only.