The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Ford Field. The Ford Field Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
DESIGNATED DRIVER PROGRAM HISTORY
Since 2016, the Detroit Lions have used the Lions app to register fans for the designated driver program. The steps below show how the digital designated driver program on the Lions app works.
Fans who pledge to be designated drivers receive a complimentary soft drink and a chance to be selected as the Designated Driver for the Game. Designated Drivers for the Game are recognized on the stadium video board and receive a Lions jacket.
TEAM Training has been conducted at Ford Field since 2008 by Levy, S.A.F.E. Rocket Man and Olympia Entertainment.
THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR GUEST BEHAVIOR:
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during game action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. Contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any issue arises or text “LIONS” issue and location to 69050.
- The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the game including throwing objects onto the field.
- Violating the no smoking policy.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to follow the instructions of Ford Field representatives.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.