The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at First Tennessee Park. The First Tennessee Park Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 drinks per person per transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:|
|Concession Stands:||bottom of the 7th inning|
|Hawkers||bottom of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||bottom of the 8th inning|
The Nashville Sounds are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable ballpark experience. Our staff has been trained to proactively intervene where necessary to help ensure a “Family Entertainment” environment:
· Guests will enjoy the baseball experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
· Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
· Guests will show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat.
· Obscene or indecent clothing will not be allowed in First Tennessee Park.
· Fans interfering with a ball in play and/or entering the field of play will face arrest and prosecution.
Alcohol Management at First Tennessee Park is not conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Fan Outreach is not conducted by TEAM Coalition at First Tennessee Park.