The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Dodger Stadium. The Dodger Stadium Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|The Dodgers have partnered with TEAM Coalition, Levy Restaurants, Ace Beverage Distributing and Budweiser in offering the Budweiser Responsible Fan program at Dodger Stadium. The objective of the program is to create, implement, and maintain effective alcohol awareness programs and policies for Dodger Stadium. Fans pledge they are 21 years of age or older and they will drink alcohol responsibly while at Dodger Stadium. Good Sport is a pledge to our guests that we intend to maintain an enjoyable fan experience and atmosphere during Dodger baseball games.
Visit a Fan Service Station to sign up to be a Budweiser Good Sport.
Responsible fans that sign a pledge will:
TEAM Training at Dodger Stadium is by MLB and Aramark.
Welcome to Dodger Stadium! Please read the following Fan Code of Conduct. Violation of this code may be grounds for denial of entry into the Stadium or ejection from the Stadium, revocation of tickets (including season tickets) without refund and/or arrest and prosecution.
- Be courteous to other fans. Do not disrupt other fans with disrespectful, unruly, or hostile actions or behavior. Inappropriate behavior should be reported to the nearest usher, security or other Dodger personnel, or to the Dodgers’ Hotline by calling (323) 224-2611 or by sending a text message to 69050 using the keyword LADFAN.
- Do not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with balls in play.
- Sit in your ticketed seat only. Tickets must be shown to Dodger personnel upon request.
- Comply with requests from Dodger personnel regarding Stadium operations and emergency response procedures.
- Be courteous to the residents of the neighborhoods surrounding the Stadium when entering and exiting the Stadium.
- Tailgating is prohibited. Please do not consume food and alcoholic beverages in the Stadium parking lots before, during or after a game.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in a responsible manner. Anyone who appears to be impaired by or under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance may be denied entry to or ejected from the Stadium.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the Stadium premises.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Stadium except in designated areas.
- Possession and/or use of marijuana on the Stadium premises is prohibited.
- Guns, weapons, illegal drugs and other materials deemed hazardous or dangerous by Dodger personnel are prohibited.
- Foul/abusive language and obscene gestures are prohibited.
- Obscene or indecent clothing is prohibited. Footwear is required at all times.
- No signs or banners of any kind are allowed in the Stadium. Clothing or other items may not be hung over the railing.
- All persons entering the Stadium are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Fan Code of Conduct.
- All persons entering the Stadium will be expected to abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Stadium property, including the parking lots, without a permit, concession license or lease from the Dodgers.
- The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Stadium property is not permitted under any circumstances and is prohibited by law. Persons caught selling tickets in violation of the law may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Stadium revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Dodger ticket outlets only.