The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Cashman Field. The Cashman Field Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
Fan Outreach is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition at Cashman Field.
- No obscene or abusive language, behavior or signs
- No chants with inappropriate language including any comments regarding racism, sexual orientation or ethnicity are permitted
- No fighting, taunting or threatening remarks and/or gestures
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age
- No pitch invasion or unauthorized field access. Violators will be subject to prosecution.
- No occupying non-general admission seats without an appropriate ticket
- No flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers, and fireworks of any kind without official approval.
- Fans must adhere to Las Vegas Lights FC’s specific Smoke Device Policy
- TIFO’s and banners in support of Las Vegas Lights FC are encouraged and welcome. Unless specifically approved in advance, banners may not exceed 3 feet in height and 4 feet in width. Banners may not cover existing stadium signage or obstruct the view of other guests. Banners with profane, inciting, political or otherwise inappropriate messages will be removed.
- Fans will comply with Las Vegas Lights FC and Cashman Field staff regarding all stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Refrain from any activities that damage the reputation of Las Vegas Lights FC or the USL.
Alcohol Management at Cashman Field is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.