The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Arrowhead Stadium. The Arrowhead Stadium Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Continuing in 2016, the four teams from the AFC West will compete to encourage football fans to use or be the designated driver. The AFC West Designated Driver Challenge is generating competition and excitement around the designated driver program. For every fan who makes the pledge to be a designated driver at Arrowhead Stadium, during regular season home games, The Chiefs team will score a touchdown and earn six points in the Challenge.There are 17 locations of the Bud Light “Good Sport” designated-driver program at Arrowhead Stadium. Fans who pledge to be designated drivers receive a complimentary soft drink and a chance to be selected as the Designated Driver for the Game. Designated Drivers for the Game are recognized on the stadium video board and receive a Chiefs jacket co-branded with the “Good Sport” logo.|
|2016 Chiefs Total:||3,460||2015 League Total:||262,206|
TEAM Training at Arrowhead Stadium is by Allied Staffing, Apprentice Personal, Aramark, Fleet Staff, Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, Labor Smart, LaborMax, Levy, LGC Hospitality, PeopleReady, and Premier Resources Inc.
The Kansas City Chiefs would like to thank all of our season ticket holders for making a great atmosphere for our coaches, players and other fans in attendance. Your passion, excitement and support are important to the success of the team. The Chiefs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for their fans both inside Arrowhead Stadium and throughout our parking areas. When attending a Kansas City Chiefs game, all fans should be aware of and comply with the Code of Conduct.
Stadium and parking lot staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all event patrons can enjoy the game. Fans attending games are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game, going onto the field or throwing objects onto the field
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Smoking except in designated areas
- Obscene or indecent clothing or signs
- Behavior that detracts from the day of game enjoyment of fellow fans; i.e. blocking views
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants
- Selling items or tickets in stadium or within the sports complex