The Stadium Managers Association promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Alamodome. The Alamodome Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
Fan Outreach at Alamodome is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
The Alamodome team is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all guests. With that goal in mind, we have developed a Guest Code of Conduct which all are expected to follow. We ask all guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by:
- Respecting each other as well as our team members
- Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Refraining from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Not displaying indecent messages on clothing
- Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by their actions
- Showing their ticket when requested and only sitting in their ticketed seat
- Following instructions from team members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Allowing each other to be free to support their team or entertainer while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players
Stadium team members have been trained and instructed to take necessary actions to ensure the above expectations are enforced. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest or Safety Services Representative, any Guest Services Booth or through our text messaging service. Guests should address the text message to 69050 and type the word Alamo followed by the request and location.
Alcohol Management at Alamodome is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.