The Washington Capitals promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the CapitalOne Arena. The Capitals Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Capitals alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- Bud Light
- TEAM Coalition
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||40|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz.|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
Report Inappropriate Behavior or Request assistance:
TEAM Training is conducted at Capital One Arena by Aramark and Monumental Sports & Entertainment
Guests who pledge not to drink alcoholic beverages during events may sign up at the Bud Light Responsibility Has Its Rewards booth at section 108 to be entered for promotional give–a–ways and prizes.
Capital One Arena is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable entertainment experience.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent and professional manner by all venue staff.
- Guests shall be respectful to players, Capital One Arena staff and other fans.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, performers or athletes in any way.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seat location and show their ticket when requested.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests may not smoke or vapor inside the arena
- Guests may not smoke or vape within 25 feet of any entrance.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, obscene gestures, and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Guests who in engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the playing surface, stage or a restricted area without a proper credential will be ejected from the building.
- Guests are responsible for their own experience and must report inappropriate or offensive behavior to the nearest Guest Relations team member or text keyword “MSE” to 69050 with the issue and location.
- Guests may not block aisles.
- Guests shall not stand on the seats or any other building structure.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
Capital One Arena staff has been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest Relations team member or text keyword “MSE” to 69050 with the issue and location. Guests who chose not to adhere to this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection without refund. Please note for NBA events, all guests are also subject to the NBA Fan Code of Conduct and guests sitting in close proximity to the playing surface have additional rules and expectations under the NBA Enhanced Code of Conduct.