The Vegas Golden Knights promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at T-Mobile Arena. The Golden Knights Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Golden Knights alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- Bud Light
- Jack Daniel’s
- TEAM Coalition
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:
|Max Alcohol Drinks:
|2 per valid ID
|Maximum Cup Size:
|Start of the 3rd Period
Report Inappropriate Behavior or Request Assistance
Alcohol management training at T-Mobile Arena is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
The Vegas Golden Knights offer fans the Bud Light Good Sport program at all Golden Knights games at T-Mobile Arena.
T-Mobile Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats or suites and show their tickets when requested
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue
- Guests are not permitted to smoke in the venue. T-Mobile Arena is a non-smoking venue and property. Additionally, the immediate area around the arena is also non-smoking
- Guests will not display any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior
- Guests will be required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety. T-Mobile Arena management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items or signs displaying offensive text and/or images
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with T-Mobile Arena’s Security Command Center if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report. The In Stadium Solutions (24/7) text system number is present throughout the venue for fans to access
The Arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, guest services staff member or anonymously through our texting system.
Guests who do not to adhere to the above code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. Season ticket holders are also be subject to having their season subscription revoked. Thank you for your cooperation.