The Toronto Maple Leafs promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Scotiabank Arena. The Maple Leafs Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Maple Leafs alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 3rd period|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 3rd period|
|Clubs/Suites:||Start of the 3rd period|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
Report Inappropriate Behavior or Request Assistance
Alcohol management training at Scotiabank Arena is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
The Designated Driver Program is designed to promote to our fans the importance of having a plan to get home safely. Fans in attendance at Leafs and Raptors home games who are not drinking alcoholic beverages can visit a Fan Services location (Gate 1 or Section 301) to take the pledge. Fans who sign up as a Designated Driver are rewarded with a voucher for a free Coors Edge. They are also entered into a draw to win a year-end prize.
Please Note: Fans must be 19 years of age or older to take the pledge.
Designated Driver Program History:
Rules and Regulations Governing Alcohol Management at Scotiabank Arena:
- Alcohol from outside the building cannot be brought in.
- Any person found inside the building with alcohol not purchased in Scotiabank Arena is subject to immediate ejection.
- A person may not enter the building in an intoxicated state.
- Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offence.
- Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state will be removed from the premises.
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 19 years of age or older and must be able to produce acceptable photo I.D. proving their age.
- Acceptable forms of photo I.D. at Scotiabank Arena are valid driver’s license; Age of Majority Card; Armed Forces Card; Passport; Canadian Citizenship Card; MTO Issued Photo ID; Canadian Permanent Resident Card; Native Status card.
Arena Code of Conduct
Maple Leaf Sports + Entertainment (MLSE) is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for our fans and guests at the Scotiabank Arena and Coca-Cola Coliseum (the Venues), and MLSE is committed to providing courteous and professional service. Everyone should expect and help to promote an environment where people are treated in a courteous, professional, considerate and respectful manner by all fans, arena staff, team and event personnel, performers, players and other guests. Accordingly, MLSE will not tolerate unsafe, abusive, unlawful or offensive conduct in our Venues. This conduct includes, without limitation:
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes or vapourizers) except in specifically designated areas;
- Violence, fighting, threatening, taunting, physical or verbal harassment;
- Making abusive, sexist, racist, offensive or obscene remarks or gestures;
- Disruptive, harmful or disorderly behaviour;
- Sitting in a location other than the seat identified on the guest’s ticket;
- Any disruption of the game or event by a guest’s actions;
- Throwing objects of any kind or entering the playing surface or performance area;
- Intoxication or any signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption;
- Possession of alcohol by a minor or providing alcohol to a minor;
- Possession of alcohol not purchased inside the Venue;
- Engaging in any commercial activity not authorized by MLSE;
- Failure to comply with requests from staff, including those related to Venue policies, operations or emergency response procedures; or
- Any act which, in the opinion of Venue officials, presents a risk to the safety of fans or staff.
Failure to abide by this Code of Conduct is subject to sanctions at the discretion of MLSE, which may include ejection, suspension of entry privileges, arrest, and banishment from any or all MLSE facilities.
Season ticket members and suite holders are reminded that they are responsible for the behaviour of anyone using their tickets and that failure to abide by this Code of Conduct by suite holders, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, or Toronto Marlies season ticket members, or by anyone using their tickets, may result in loss of season ticket member or suite holder privileges.
All guests are reminded that bottles, coolers and containers of any kind are not allowed into the Venue and may be confiscated. MLSE reserves the right to limit the size of bags, purses or backpacks permitted within the Venue. Guests are advised to consult the applicable Venue websites for specific policies with respect to bags. MLSE reserves the right to prohibit the entry of items which may, in MLSE’s opinion, interfere with the ability of other guests to enjoy the game or event.
Venue staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure a safe and comfortable environment. Guests are encouraged to report any violations of this Code of Conduct or any inappropriate behaviour to the nearest usher, security guard or fan services staff member.
MLSE thanks you for adhering to this Code of Conduct and for making each event special and memorable to you and your fellow guests.