The Tampa Bay Lightning promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Amalie Arena. The Lightning Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Lightning alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
The National Basketball Association, Washington Wizards, and Verizon Center are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, Washington Wizards, and Verizon Center thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||All Ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Hawkers:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
The Tampa Bay Lightning offer fans the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver program at all Lightning games at Amalie Arena.
The Designated Driver program is designated to reward those fans who decide not to drink for the safety of their friends and family. Each time you attend an event at Amalie Arena your designated driver can visit Guest Services across from section 101 to receive a FREE soda and a chance to win an autographed jersey.
|2014-2015 Wizards Total:||5,878||2014-2015 League Total:||72,000|