The St. Louis Blues promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Enterprise Center. The Blues Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Blues alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||35|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||10 Minutes remaining in the 3rd period|
|Hawkers:||10 Minutes remaining in the 3rd period|
|Clubs/Suites:||10 Minutes remaining in the 3rd period|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
Report Inappropriate Fan behavior or request assistance
Alcohol management training at Enterprise Center is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Enterprise Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will abide by the Stop in Play policy during hockey games/
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage/ice will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures. Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with Enterprise Center’s guest service center if assistaance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report
- Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law may be subject to arrest.
- Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked
We thank you for you cooperation. For assistance, please text BLUES or EPC to 69050.
Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Fans at St. Louis Blues games can text “BLUES” to 69050 and a guest service team member will assist you. Guests at non-Blues events can text “EPC” to 69050 and a guest service team member will assist you.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children or other adults on shoulders
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Smoking inside the building
- “Mooning” or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- igniting of flames, i.e. lighters/matches, in the facility bowl
- attempting to enter to ice,court,stage, or backstage areas without permission
- throwing any items on the ice (only exception is a hat-trick
- Using profanity and/or offensive words towards other guests, players, referees, or building personnel