The Pittsburgh Penguins promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at PPG Paints Arena. The Penguins Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Penguins alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Clubs/Suites:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
Report Inappropriate behavior or Request assistance:
es trainedAlcohol management training at Scotiabank Arena is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Guests of legal drinking age who hold a valid driver’s license and wish to sign up to be a designated driver, may stop by the Designated Drivers booth during Pittsburgh Penguins games. In return for safe and sober transportation of their group from PPG Paints Arena, the designated driver will receive a coupon redeemable for a complimentary soft drink during the game.
|Designated Driver Program Totals|
Game Code of Conduct
The following sets forth the code of conduct by which all Ticket Holders must comply.
PPG Paints Arena intends to provide a safe, comfortable, and fan-friendly atmosphere for all of our guests. Consequently, the Pittsburgh Penguins strictly prohibit and will not tolerate certain behavior, including, but not limited to, the following, which may be cause for ejection, loss of season ticket privileges, and/or arrest and prosecution:
- unruly, offensive, inappropriate, or hostile behavior that interferes with the ability of others to enjoy the event;
- foul or abusive language or gestures;
- the appearance of intoxication;
- behavior interfering with the progress of the event;
- behavior causing property damage;
- any attempt to gain, provide, or permit unauthorized admission on cancelled tickets, de-activated tickets, or otherwise, or engagement in any other fraudulent activity or scheme with respect to tickets, admissions, or any good or service made available at the PPG Paints Arena; and
- any other violation of the rules, policies, or directives of the Pittsburgh Penguins, the PPG Paints Arena and their management.
Patrons may be ejected without warning if deemed necessary for the safety of other individuals. Repeated instances of unacceptable behavior by you or other patrons using your tickets shall be grounds for revocation of a season ticket plan.
As a show of hockey etiquette, and as a courtesy to others, we ask that you wait until there is a stoppage of play before leaving or returning to your seat. Also, please refrain from leaning forward, as it may obstruct the view of others seated behind you.
For the comfort and safety of your fellow fans, please keep aisles clear. Standing behind the last row of seats is prohibited unless designated by a Standing Room Only ticket.
Official NHL Fan Code of Conduct Policy
The National Hockey League and its Member Clubs are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. NHL fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena, team and National Hockey League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Fans shall refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to arena staff.
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Fans shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on arena property.
Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the arena without a ticket refund. The NHL and its Member Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NHL Fan Code of Conduct.