The Philadelphia Flyers promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Wells Fargo Center. The Flyers Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Flyers alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||25 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of the Game|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
Report Inappropriate Behavior or Request assistance
TEAM Training is not currently conducted at Wells Fargo Center.
Designated Driver totals from previous years.
The National Hockey League and its Member Clubs are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. NHL fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner
- Fans shall refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures
- Fans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to venue staff
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Fans shall comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operational and emergency procedures
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on venue property
- Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in ejection from the venue without a ticket refund
The NHL and its Member Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NHL Fan Code of Conduct.