The New York Rangers promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Madison Square Garden. The Rangers Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Rangers alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||40|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||1/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
Report Inappropriate Fan Behavior or Request assistance
TEAM Training is conducted at Madison Square Garden by The Madison Square Garden Company.
2017-2019 Training Profile for Madison Square Garden
- Over 250 TEAM training sessions
- Over 3000 employees trained
- 10 active trainers
The Madison Square Garden Company at Madison Square Garden has consistently won training awards from TEAM Coalition.
|2017||Championship Performance; 500+ employees certified|
|2018||Championship Performance; 500+ employees certified|
|2019||Championship Performance; 500+ employees certified|
Designated Driver Sign-ups from previous seasons
- Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
- Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other Guests.
- During some concerts, the artists may request that guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, the performers or the athletes in any way.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Guests shall not walk around in the seating area until there is a stoppage in play (during sporting events). Televisions are placed inside each entrance so that you may enjoy the game while you wait for a break in play. Please stand at the bottom of the stairs and do not block the view of those ticketholders who are seated.
- Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
- Guests shall not block the aisles.
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- As required by the City of New York, guests shall not smoke anywhere in our facilities.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher, Security Officer or Guest Experience Representative.
- Guests shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticketholders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked. We thank you for your cooperation.