The New York Islanders promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Barclays Center and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The Islanders Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Islanders alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||12-minute mark of the 3rd period|
|Hawkers:||12-minute mark of the 3rd period|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
Report inappropriate behavior or request assistance
Alcohol management training at Barclays Center is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
TEAM Coalition is not currently aware of any Designated Driver program at Barclays Center.
Barclays Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not be permitted to smoke in the arena at any time. The immediate area around the arena is also a non-smoking campus.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will be required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety. Barclays Center management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items or signs displaying offensive text and/or images.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, guest services staff member or anonymously through our texting system. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Barclays Center Guest Code of Conduct.
Please enjoy the event!