The New Jersey Devils promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Prudential Center. The Devils Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Devils alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||All Ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of 3rd period|
|Clubs/Suites:||After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
Report Inappropriate Behavior or Request Assistance:
Prudential Center provides guests with an in-game texting service, allowing guests to text issues to Prudential Center Management anonymously and discretely without having to leave the comfort of their seats.
Guests may text 507.PC.GUEST (507.724.8378) and a team member will respond accordingly. Standard data fees and text messaging rates may apply based on your plan with your mobile phone carrier.
TEAM Training is conducted at Prudential Center by Legends Hospitality
During New Jersey Devils games and Seton Hall games, the “Designated Driver” program registration table will be located on the Main Concourse outside of Club Lounge East near Section 17. Guests who sign up to become a designated driver will receive a coupon for a free soft drink and will be entered into a raffle for a prize pack.
The National Hockey League and its Member Clubs are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. NHL fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Fans shall refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to arena staff.
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Fans shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on arena property.
- Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the arena without a ticket refund.
The NHL and its Member Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NHL Fan Code of Conduct