The Nashville Predators promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Bridgestone Arena. The Predators Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Predators alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||All Ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||10 Minutes into the 3rd Period|
|Hawkers:||10 Minutes into the 3rd Period|
|Clubs/Suites:||10 Minutes into the 3rd Period|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
Report inappropriate behavior or request assistance:
Alcohol management training at Bridgestone Arena is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Designated Driver Program Totals:
- Guests may not interfere with the event and/or athletes and/or performers in any manner.
- Guests shall refrain from using abusive or threatening language or obscene gestures and/or language.
- Guests may not engage in fighting, taunting, assault, intentional and unwanted physical contact with another guest, making threatening gestures, throwing objects or other behavior deemed potentially detrimental to the experience of other guests; those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the event.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Arena staff.
- Guests who consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner.
- Guests shall comply with requests from Arena staff regarding operational and emergency procedures.
- Guests may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity on property.
- Violation of these Rules and Regulations may result in ejection without a ticket refund.
- Guests must be courteous to other guests when entering and leaving the Arena.
- Guests shall refrain from placing cups or other items on walls or ledges.
- Guests shall refrain from sitting or standing on seat backs or stepping over and/or on seats. Guests who fail to abide by Arena policies and/or state and federal law are subject to ejection from the Arena.