The Minnesota Wild promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Xcel Energy Center. The Wild Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Wild alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:|
|Concession Stands:||10 minutes left in the 3rd Period|
|Clubs/Suites:||St. Paul Club – 20 minutes after the game; Iron Range Grill – 20 minutes after the game; Headwaters Restaurant – up to 1 hour after the game|
Report inappropriate behavior or request assistance:
Alcohol management training at Xcel Energy Center is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
The Minnesota Wild offer fans the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver program at all Wild games at Xcel Energy Center.
The National Hockey League and the Minnesota Wild are committed to a safe, inclusive and comfortable environment and an enjoyable entertainment experience. Here in the State of Hockey, we show respect for the players, the officials, and our beloved game. Fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
These standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the game day experience in and around Xcel Energy Center free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors, or unruly actions.
- Fans may not interfere with the event, the athletes, or the officials in any manner.
- Fans will refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans who engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the enjoyment of the event by others will be immediately ejected from the arena.
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Xcel Energy Center staff. Please use “Text to Assist”, which is available at all events. Text “Wild” to 69050, followed by the details of your question or concern.
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol are responsible for ensuring they do so in a responsible manner. Staff of Xcel Energy Center and our food and beverage partner, Levy, will ensure that intervention with intoxicated or impaired fans is handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- In the interest of safety, all fans are asked to comply with requests from arena staff regarding operational and emergency procedures.