The Los Angeles Kings promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at STAPLES Center. The Kings Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Kings alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- Levy Restaurants
- Bud Light
- ACE Beverage Distributing
- TEAM Coalition
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES:
|Age to Check ID:||35|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||10 minute mark of the 3rd period|
|Clubs/Suites:||Clubs serve based on business demand and may remain open after the game|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
REPORT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR OR REQUEST ASSISTANCE
TEAM Alcohol management training is conducted at the Staples Center by AEG. Since 2005, more than 2,500 arena employees have become TEAM certified.
The Los Angeles Kings offer fans the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver program at all Kings games at STAPLES Center.
STAPLES Center has partnered with Levy Restaurants, ACE Beverage Distributing, and Anheuser-Busch, along with our four tenants the Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Sparks in offering the Good Sport program at most major sporting events. Please visit our Good Sport page for information on the benefits of pledging to be a designated driver.
Where is the Good Sport kiosk located?
The Good Sport kiosk will be located either next to or across from our Main Guest Services across from Aisle 12 on the Main Concourse.
What is the incentive to sign-up for Good Sport?
Designated drivers that sign a pledge will:
- Receive a coupon for one complimentary non-alcoholic beverage (redeemable at any STAPLES Staples concession stand)
- Be entered in drawings for future game tickets (with the grand prize of an event suite for an upcoming event are also held throughout the season)
Questions regarding Good Sport?
Please call 213-742-7FAN or ask any Guest Services Team Member at an event for assistance.
STAPLES Center and Levy Restaurants look forward to seeing you this season and we hope by providing the Good Sport program we can enhance your fan experience at an upcoming STAPLES Center event. Please feel free to contact us at the number above with any questions or concerns regarding the Good Sport program at STAPLES Center.
Designated Driver Program Totals:
STAPLES Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests are expected to follow the below guidelines and should expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Management reserves the right to deny entry into the venue and/or refuse service to guests displaying visible signs of impairment/intoxication.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats. Guests must possess a valid ticket and/or credential at all times, and provide it when requested.
- Guests are permitted to sit or stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and/or on chairs is strictly prohibited.
- Guests who engage in disruptive behavior (including foul/abusive language or obscene gestures), fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue without refund or reimbursement.
- Any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- Guests will comply with all requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time and are expected to report any incident, concern, or inappropriate behavior to venue personnel as soon as possible.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly and directly with STAPLES Center’s Guest Services if assistance is needed to report an unruly fan, a spill in their section, or any issues and concerns. Text “STAPLES” <space> Issue and Location to 69050.
STAPLES Center staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Usher, Security Officer, or Guest Services Team Member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. If you feel that our staff does not address any issues to your satisfaction, please request to speak with a Supervisor or Manager immediately. Venue Management reserves the right to approve, adjust, or enforce any policy at their discretion.
Thank you for understanding and adhering to all venue policies and our Guest Code of Conduct.