The Florida Panthers promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at BB&T Center. The Panthers Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Panthers alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES:
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Clubs/Suites:||Suites – no orders are taken in the 3rd Period but stay open 1 hour after the game ends. Clubs serve 30 minutes after the game ends.|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
REPORT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR OR REQUEST ASSISTANCE:
Alcohol management training at BB&T Center is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
The Florida Panthers offer fans a Designated Driver program at all Panthers games at BB&T Center. Fans who pledge to be designated drivers receive a complimentary soft drink or bottle of water. In addition, guests may be eligible for promotional giveaway items on a monthly and annual basis.
All guests of the BB&T Center should maintain appropriate and reasonable behavior at all times. Guests acting in disorderly conduct or using offensive gestures or language may be ejected from the facility or subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances may include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Standing on chairs
- Drunk & disorderly conduct
- Exposing private body parts such as mooning or flashing
- Igniting and displaying flames, i.e. lighters/matches, within the facility bowl
- Fighting or provoking others to fight/argue
- Disturbing another guest or employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words or gestures
- Taunting or using offensive language towards players, referees, performers or employees
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, stage, backstage or restricted areas without permission
- Violation of BB&T Center event policies
- Violation of local, state and federal laws or statues
FAN COURTESY & CODE OF CONDUCT:
BB&T Center intends to provide a safe, comfortable and fan-friendly atmosphere for all our guests. Consequently, building management will not tolerate disruptive or unruly behavior. The following rules have been established as the BB&T Center Fan Code of Conduct:
- All guests are entitled to enjoy the event free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket. Guests shall provide their ticket upon request.
- Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
- The BB&T Center is a smoke-free facility. Guests must utilize the designated smoking areas provided and refrain from smoking inside the venue.
- Guests wearing obscene or indecent clothing that will detract from the overall guest experience will not be permitted to enter.
- Guests interfering with the ability of others to enjoy the event will be ejected.
- Guests using foul or abusive language or gestures directed towards other guests, arena employees, players, coaches, referees, performers or officials will be ejected.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Any guests who are underage or appearing overly intoxicated will be denied entry or ejected from the facility and turned over to the Sunrise Police Department.
- Guests will comply with requests from building personnel, Sunrise Police Department and First Responders regarding arena operations and emergency procedures.
- Guests interfering with the progress of an event will be ejected from the building and subject to possible arrest. This includes, but is not limited to, engaging in arguments or fights with other guests or building personnel, throwing objects or attempting to enter the ice/court/stage/restricted areas.
- Guests shall not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on venue property.
To enforce these policies, security is located throughout the building during all events. Guests violating any of these rules will not be welcome at BB&T Center. Those who observe other guests violating these policies should report the incident to the nearest building representative.Guests who chose not to adhere to the Fan Code of Conduct or are in violation of building policies or city ordinances are subject to staff intervention, which may lead to ejection and/or arrest.