Fan courtesy is an important element of enjoyment at Rexall Place and we request all guests be respectful of others around them. Any guest who interferes with the enjoyment of another individual during an event is subject to eviction from the building. During performances, we ask all guests to remain seated for the duration of the performance or until an appropriate break occurs. Depending on the demographics of some events (such as concerts), standing may be accepted as normal protocol. Guests are permitted to stand if the majority of the audience is doing the same. Standing on seats or any other building structure is not permitted and may result in ejection from the building. Unacceptable behaviours include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Exposing buttocks, private body parts or women exposing their breasts.
- Interference with or delay of the game / event
- Violations of Rexall Place event policies
- Violation of the local, provincial or federal laws and statutes
- Attempting to enter the field of play or stage without permission
- Throwing, discharging or launching any liquid substance willfully and maliciously disturbing another patron/employee with loud and unreasonable noise.
- Using profanity and/or offensive words which may provoke an assault response from others
- Use of abusive, profane or threatening language to the staff
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees or performers
- Smoking in non-smoking areas
To enforce these policies, ushering and security personnel are located throughout the venue during all events. Those who observe other guests violating these policies should immediately report the incident to the nearest building representative. Rexall Place has the right to address inappropriate behaviour and failure to do so may result in eviction. Evicted guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss. Guests may face trespass warnings which effectively bars them access to any Northlands venue forever or until lifted. Whistle Policy – As a courtesy to your fellow ticket-holders during Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Oil Kings games, we ask that you do not walk around in the seating area until there is a stoppage in play.