The Red Wings promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Little Caesars Arena. The Red Wings Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Red Wings alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES:
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||15 minutes before game end|
|Hawkers:||15 minutes before game end|
|Clubs/Suites:||15 minutes before game end|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
REPORT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR OR REQUEST ASSISTANCE:
Alcohol management training at Little Caesars Arena is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
The Detroit Red Wings offer fans the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver program at all Red Wings games at Little Caesars Arena.
Fans may Sign-up on The District Detroit App to receive a free small fountain Coke product.
Little Caesars Arena intends to provide all our guests with a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable atmosphere. Those failing to abide will be subject to ejection and possible arrest.
- Avoid using foul language
- Drink responsibly
- Refrain from moving up and down aisles during play
- Show ticket to arena staff when asked
- Treat opposing fans as “guests in our home”
- Fans who engage in excessive verbal abuse of guests in their area, engage in fighting, throw objects, or attempt to enter the playing surface will be removed from Little Caesars Arena
- Those observing other guests violating Little Caesars Arena policies should report the incident to the nearest event staff member or text LCAHELP to 69050
Persons observed breaking the law while on Little Caesars Arena property are subject to immediate ejection and/or criminal prosecution. Guests that are ejected from the building will not be entitled to a refund or any compensation.