The Dallas Stars promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Verizon Center. The Stars Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Stars alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
American Airlines Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke or vapor in the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- Guests will be required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety. Guest are not allowed to have signs or clothing with obscene or indecent messages, images or text.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- American Airlines Center arena staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked. Please note that for sporting events, all guests are also subject to the NBA and NHL Code of Conduct.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||All Ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||12 minute mark in the 3rd Period|
|Hawkers:||12 minute mark in the 3rd Period|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 hour after the game ends; Jack Daniels club – 2 hours after the game ends|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
The Dallas Stars offer fans the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver program at all Stars games at American Airlines Center.
The Designated Driver Program is designed to ensure guests a safe trip home from American Airlines Center events. Guests who pledge not to drink alcoholic beverages during the event may sign up at Guest Relations and may be eligible for promotional giveaway items.
|2014-2015 Stars Total:||7,851||2014-2015 League Total:||111,207|