The Boston Bruins promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at TD Garden. The Bruins Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Bruins alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
The TD Garden is committed to enhancing safety and creating a more enjoyable experience for everyone. The following guidelines have been set in order to meet this goal:
- Guests will enjoy the event experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempt to enter the playing surface will be immediately evicted from the arena.
- Guests will not smoke in the arena.
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
- There is no exit and re-entry.
If you encounter a security concern or if another guest is interfering with your enjoyment of the event
- Contact the nearest event staff member
- Call the Fan Hotline at 617.624.2FAN (2326)
- Text Garden to 78247
Fans who choose not to adhere to the Guest Code of Conduct may be in violation of arena/city ordinances and are subject to intervention, which may lead to eviction from the arena and or arrest.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||All Ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 3rd Period|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of the 2nd Period|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
The Boston Bruins offer fans the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver program at all Bruins games at TD Garden.
|2014-2015 Bruins Total:||623||2014-2015 League Total:||111,207|