Gila River Arena and our partners strongly encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages and will strictly enforce the following policies:
•Any guest appearing to be intoxicated before entering Gila River Arena may be denied entry. Any guest found intoxicated within the Arena or is causing a disturbance, as determined by management, will be asked to leave the Arena without refund.
•Alcoholic beverages may not leave the arena.
•Guests are limited to two (2) alcoholic beverages per purchase
•To encourage responsible drinking, Gila River Arena and LEVY RESTAURANTS participate in the Good Sport Designated Driver Program during hockey games. Guests over 21 years of age who sign a form promising not to consume alcoholic beverages will receive a coupon for a free non-alcoholic beverage. Designated Drivers can sign up at the Gate 3 Guest Services booth.
•Gila River Arena management reserves the right to eject and have cited any individuals under the age of 21 who illegally purchase, possess or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated. Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected and subject to citation.
•Guests found with alcohol brought from outside the Arena may be ejected.
All Guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected Guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children on shoulders
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- “Mooning” or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of Gila River Arena’s event policies
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the facility bowl
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, stage or backstage areas without permission
- Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another Guest / employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, or performers