|The Seattle Seahawks and CenturyLink Field management is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for its guests. The staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event experience free from the following behaviors: |
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Verbal or physical harassment of stadium guests and staff members
- Smoking or tobacco use on CenturyLink Field property
Guests who cannot conform their conduct to these rules are not welcome at Seattle Seahawks games. Unruly or inconsiderate behavior and fighting will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the stadium and/or permanent revocation of ticket privileges.
As part of an NFL initiative, the Seahawks will require fans that are ejected from the stadium for disruptive or violent behavior to take a four-hour online course before they are permitted to come back into the facility. The cost of the course to Seahawks fans will be $75.