The Philadelphia Eagles promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Lincoln Financial Field. The Eagles alcohol management plan ensures that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- Bud Light
- Miller Lite
- Contemporary Services Corporation
- TEAM Coalition
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||30 and younger|
|Max Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Yes, 16 oz, Aluminum|
|Liquor Sold:||Clubs & Suites|
|Concession Stands:||5 min into 3rd Quarter|
|Hawkers:||5 min into 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||Liquor and wine: 5 min into 3rd Quarter
Beer: 1 Hour After Game Ends
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
|Time Lots Open:||4.5 Hours before Kick-off|
|Prohibited Items:||Glass containers, kegs, funnels|
|Permitted Items:||Plastic bottles, cans, small BBQs|
Tailgating is open 5 hours before an Eagles game at designated parking areas. Tailgating is not permitted in the parking lots north of Pattison Avenue and west of Darien Street (Lots Q-W and the lot near the Nova Care Complex.) Click here to obtain a map of these parking areas.
Text Messaging System:
Fans can send a text or call to report Fan Code of Conduct violations.
|Text Number:||78247—ASSIST + Message|
|Hotline Number:||(267) 570-4444|
Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board requires liquor license holders to use RAMP training in Pennsylvania.
Please visit any Guest Services Booth located on the concourse behind Sections 121, 136, 206 and 226, Concierge desk in a Premium Area or any of our remote locations to sign up.
New for the 2021 season, fans can take the pledge on their phones.
The Philadelphia Eagles are committed to creating a safe, clean, friendly experience for all fans, both inside Lincoln Financial Field and throughout our parking areas.
Stadium staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where our fans can enjoy the event experience free from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or other substance use
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Sitting in a location other than the fans ticketed seat
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by fans actions
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Failing to follow the instruction of stadium personnel
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Failure to comply with Stadium COVID-19 Policies and Protocols, including policies requiring masks and requirements to maintain social distancing.
- Any behavior which otherwise interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
Violations of the Code of Conduct may result in a fan being ejected, arrested by police, or having his/her ticket and/or parking privileges revoked.
Areas inside Lincoln Financial Field and in our parking areas may be subject to video surveillance.
Fans are encouraged to report issues and concerns by:
- Texting 78247 followed by the word ASSIST <space> your issue and location
- Calling the In-Stadium Hotline at 267.570.4444
- Contacting nearby game day staff or security personnel