|MetLife Stadium is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all guests. With that goal in mind, we have developed a Guest Code of Conduct which all guests are expected to follow. |
MetLife Stadium, the Giants, Jets and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by:
- Respecting each other as well as our employees
- Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Refraining from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Not displaying indecent messages on clothing
- Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by their actions
- Showing their ticket when requested and only sitting in their ticketed seat
- Following instructions from staff regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Allowing each other to be free to support their team or entertainer while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players
- Keeping MetLife Stadium SMOKE-FREE
Stadium staff have been trained and instructed to take necessary actions to ensure the above expectations are maintained. Guests are encouraged to report and inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest or Safety Service Representative, any Guest Relations Booth or through our text messaging service.
TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR STADIUM AND ENJOY THE EVENT!