The Miami Dolphins promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Hard Rock Stadium. The Dolphins alcohol management plan ensures that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- Bud Light
- Jack Daniel’s
- TEAM Coalition
TEAM Training is conducted at Hard Rock Stadium by the Miami Dolphins.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||All Ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2|
|Max Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of 3rd Quarter|
|Hawkers:||End of 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hour After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same As Day Games|
|Time Lots Open:||4 Hours before Kick-off|
|Prohibited Items:||Kegs, funnels|
|Permitted Items:||Plastic bottles, cans, small BBQs|
Text Messaging System:
|Fans are encouraged to alert stadium management of Code of Conduct violations by sending an anonymous text or calling the Gameday Hotline. Texting and phone hotline instructions are available in-stadium.|
Bud Light Responsibility Has Its Rewards program: Guests must be 21 years of age or over and have a valid driver’s license to be eligible as a designated driver. Once stadium gates open, fans can sign-up at any Guest Experience Headquarters (Sections 115, 143, 215, 243, 315 and 343). It will remain open until the beginning of the 4th quarter for Dolphins games. Designated drivers will receive a token to be redeemed at any concession stand for a free 24oz. soft drink or 20oz. bottled water. Fans may make the pledge online as well. The Responsible Fan of the Game wins a Dolphins jersey.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Every guest who visits Hard Rock Stadium deserves the best possible experience. You can contribute to a great experience by conducting yourself appropriately at all times and making sure anyone who uses your tickets does the same.
FOR THE ENJOYMENT AND SAFETY OF ALL, THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORS ARE PROHIBITED:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of law enforcement, guest experience, and security personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault
- Failure to comply with stadium policies, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing
- Smoking and the use of electronic smoking devices
ON GAME DAYS, ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REPORT ANY VIOLATION OF THIS CODE OF CONDUCT
You can report such incidents by informing an Usher, Police Officer, or any member of the Hard Rock Stadium Guest Experience Staff. In addition, you can discreetly report unruly fans from your seat by texting “FAN” ISSUE AND LOCATION to 69050 from any compatible mobile device (Subject to fees and rates in the Terms & Conditions of your cell phone service provider), and the information will be relayed to stadium security immediately.