The Los Angeles Chargers promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at SoFi Stadium. The Chargers alcohol management plan ensures that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- Bud Light
- TEAM Coalition
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||35|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/transaction/possession in 1st Half
1/transaction/possession in 3rd Quarter
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Cans:||Clubs & Suites|
|Liquor Sold:||Clubs & Suites|
SoFi Stadium follows the California state law that prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21.
Forms of identification:
– Valid United States driver’s license
– Any valid U.S. State or Federal Government issued Identification
– Any valid U.S. Passport and/or Passport Card
– Valid Military ID issued by the U.S. Department of Defense
– Valid Foreign Passport
• Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the stadium.
• Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the stadium may not be permitted to enter the stadium.
• SoFi Stadium management reserves the right to confiscate any items, bottles and/or containers used to attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium.
• Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts, inconveniences or interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the stadium.
• Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest.
• Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of SoFi Stadium management.
• Alcohol management teams are deployed within SoFi Stadium to enforce compliance with law and stadium policies.
|Concession Stands:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hour After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
|Time Lots Open:||5 Hours before Kick-off for all pre-paid permit parking
4 Hours before Kick-off for all general parking
|Prohibited Items:||Glass containers, catering and kegs (without paid permit and proof of liability in advance), weapons, throwing or spilling objects|
|Permitted Items:||Plastic bottles, cans, small gas or charcoal BBQs|
Text Messaging System:
|Report Fan Conduct issues. Call or text your location and concern to 619-641-5151. Message and data rates may apply.|
|Continuing in 2016, the four teams from the AFC West will compete to encourage football fans to use or be the designated driver. The AFC West Designated Driver Challenge is generating competition and excitement around the designated driver program. For every fan who makes the pledge to be a designated driver at Qualcomm Stadium, during regular season home games, the Chargers will score a touchdown and earn six points in the Challenge.
You’ll find the “Bud Light Good Sport” Designated Driver booths in five locations throughout the stadium, including in the stadium parking lot at the Chargers Bud Light Power Party (located in Lot F2) and inside the stadium at Elevators 1, 2, 4 and Stair P. Officers from the California Highway Patrol staff the booths on game day. Fans who pledge to be designated drivers receive a choice of complimentary bottle of water, O’Doul’s non alcoholic beverage or $2 off an All-You-Can-Drink soda and a chance to be selected as the Designated Driver for the Game. Designated Drivers for the game are recognized and receive a special gift from the Chargers and Bud Light.
|2016 Chargers Total:||2015 League Total:||262,206|
The Chargers are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lot. We want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion.
Fans who demonstrate inappropriate and disruptive behavior, including the following, are subject to ejection and season ticket holders risk losing their season ticket account and/or parking privileges for:
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
- Fighting, or otherwise dangerous, abusive or profane behavior
- Unruly or inconsiderate behavior
- Indecent exposure or undressing
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing
- Smoking, inside the stadium
- Scalping or other improper resale of tickets
- Interfering with security procedures
- Interfering with the progress of the game, going onto the field or throwing any object onto the field or on the stadium premises.
- Any action warranting eviction and/or confiscation of game tickets by SDPD or stadium security.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets. Even if season ticket holders give away or sell their tickets to a game, the account holder is accountable for the actions of those using the tickets. Accounts can be forfeited partially or entirely for violations of the Code of Conduct.
Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of ticket privileges for future games for violations of the Code of Conduct.
The San Diego Chargers and Qualcomm Stadium thank you for adhering to our Fan Code of Conduct.
Let’s all enjoy Gameday…the Right Way!