The Las Vegas Raiders promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Allegiant Stadium. The Raiders alcohol management plan ensures that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- ASM Global
- Levy Restaurants
- Coors Light
- TEAM Coalition
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||30 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||25 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of 3rd Quarter|
|Hawkers:||End of 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hour After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||End of 3rd Quarter|
|Time Lots Open:||4 Hours before Kick-off|
|Tailgating Cut-off:||At start of game|
|Prohibited Items:||A-Z Guide – Prohibited Items|
|Permitted Items:||A-Z Guide – Permitted Items|
Report Inappropriate Behavior or Request Assistance
|To report any conduct concerns on event day, text your message and location to (725) 780-2345. Stadium staff will confirm your message and respond appropriately. Please note, standard messaging rates apply.|
TEAM Training is conducted by the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium
TEAM Coalition, Coors Light, Allegiant Stadium and the Las Vegas Raiders have worked together to make the Responsibility Has Its Rewards Program available to Allegiant Stadium guests. Any guest of legal drinking age may participate in this program by signing up and pledging to find a responsible way home after the event. To sign up for this program, visit the Raiders + Allegiant Stadium app and present your pledge to any concession stand to receive a free soda or water during any major event at Allegiant Stadium.
If you enter the Responsibility Has Its Rewards Program during a Raiders football game at Allegiant Stadium, you will be automatically entered into the Responsibility Has Its Rewards sweepstakes for your chance to win prizes. Mail-in pledges will also be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes. At the conclusion of the NFL season, one randomly selected winner will be entered to win the grand prize – a trip for two to Super Bowl LVI. Another randomly selected winner will be entered to win first prize – a trip for two to the 2022 Pro Bowl. For more information about this program and the eligibility rules regarding the Responsibility Has Its Rewards sweepstakes brought to you by TEAM Coalition, please see the NFL Sweepstakes Official Rules.
Help us create a safe and friendly environment for all guests at Allegiant Stadium!
We expect all who enter Allegiant Stadium and the surrounding parking lots to adhere to this Code. Failure to follow this Code may result in ejection from Allegiant Stadium, revocation of ticket privileges, and/or arrest. Season Ticket Members have the right to sell or transfer tickets through verified channels. Season Ticket Members transferring or selling tickets on non-verified platforms will be held responsible for the actions of those using their tickets.
The following actions are violations of the Guest Code of Conduct:
- Fighting, taunting, instigating or encouraging any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin.
- Any action that causes a disruption, creates an unsafe environment or interferes with the game including throwing or dropping any object in the stadium.
- Actions that impair others’ ability to enjoy the event, including mistreatment of other guests, verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontation, intimidation, or threatening and irresponsible behavior.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other guests.
- Failure to follow the directions of staff and/or law enforcement, including refusal to produce proof of ticket or refusal to submit to security screening inclusive of physical searches prior to entering.
- Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat, any unauthorized use of disabled seating areas, lingering in aisles, stairways, or unauthorized areas of the stadium.
- Possession or consumption of illegal or prohibited drugs or substances.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment or substance abuse that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Smoking inside the stadium, including the use of vaporizers and e-cigarettes. In accordance with The Nevada Clean Air Indoor Act, Allegiant Stadium is a smoke-free facility. Designated smoking areas are located outside of the stadium.
- Possession of any item listed on the Allegiant Stadium Prohibited Items List.
- Clothing that is deemed offensive, obscene, or inappropriate by staff.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
- Any action in violation of any local, state, federal, NFL, or Allegiant Stadium policy.
Prepaid parking passes are required in all lots, and parking spaces are available only for guests attending the event. Tailgating ends at the start of the event. There is no loitering or tailgating in Allegiant Stadium parking areas during or after the event. Those participating in these activities are subject to ejection from the stadium, parking lot, revocation of event tickets, citation and/or arrest for trespassing. All Allegiant Stadium parking lots are cleared one hour after the end of the event.
Guests that are found in violation of the Code of Conduct may be required to take a four-hour online conduct course and pay a fine in order to re-enter the stadium for future events.