|RESPECT THE TRADITION. RESPECT THE GAME. RESPECT EACH OTHER! |
The FirstEnergy Stadium staff and our partners are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable experience to all fans in attendance. Please be courteous and respectful to those seated around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy the event. When attending an event at FirstEnergy Stadium you are required to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is socially unacceptable, offensive, unruly, or illegal in nature
- Using or displaying foul or inflammatory language or gestures
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Throwing objects onto the field
- Entering the playing field or interfering with the progress of the game
- Failing to follow instructions or refusing to show your ticket stub when asked by a Stadium representative
- Attempting to sit in seats for which you are not properly ticketed
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Smoking- In compliance with Chapter 3794 on the Ohio Revised Code, smoking is prohibited in FirstEnergy Stadium
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets. Stadium staff will strive to maintain an atmosphere where all fans in attendance can enjoy the event free from the above behaviors. Event patrons and guests in violation of these provisions will be subject to ejection, arrest and loss of ticket privileges for future events.
If the behavior of a fan or fans around you becomes disruptive or violates the Fan Code of Conduct, the incident should be reported to the nearest Stadium representative. To report an incident anonymously during a Browns game, call or text us at 440.824.6000.