|The Cincinnati Bengals have established a “Fan Code of Conduct” for all of our season ticket holders, their guests and other fans who attend our games. We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all of our fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lots we control around the stadium (Lots A, B, C, D, E, U, 1 and Freedom Center). We want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion.
The following behavior is prohibited in the stadium and in the parking lots listed above:
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption that result in rude or irresponsible behavior
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Foul or abusive language or gestures
- Sitting in a location other than the Guest’s ticketed seat
- Standing, sitting or loitering in aisles
- Standing on seats or chairs
- Smoking in any area of Paul Brown Stadium
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Public indecency
- Possession and/or use of illegal drugs or firearms
- Obscene, indecent or offensive clothing
- Failing to comply with instructions from ushers, parking attendants, security or law enforcement
- Interfering with other fans ability to enjoy the game
All Season Ticket Holders and Parking Pass Holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests as well as those using their tickets or parking passes. Violations, by either the Season Ticket Holder or anyone using their tickets or parking passes, may result in being ejected from the stadium or parking lot, and their season tickets, parking privileges and Charter Ownership Agreements are subject to revocation without refund.
The Cincinnati Bengals and Paul Brown Stadium thank you for adhering to our Fan Code of Conduct.