The Arizona Cardinals promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at State Farm Stadium. The Cardinals Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Cardinals alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- Craft Culinary
- Bud Light
- S.A.F.E. Management
- Arizona Governor’s Office of Highway Safety
- TEAM Coalition
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||35 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||32 oz of beer/person
|Maximum Cup Size:||22 oz|
|Liquor Sold:||Club and Suite Levels|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Hawkers:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as day games|
|Time Lots Open:||4 Hours before Kick-off|
|Time Lots Close:||Tailgating Ends at Kick-off|
Text Messaging System:
|If you require assistance during game day or wish to report a Code of Conduct violation, stadium staff can be reached at:|
|Text Number:||Text “Cards” issue and location to 69050|
TEAM Training is conducted at State Farm Stadium by Craft Culinary.
The Arizona Cardinals, Craft Culinary Concepts, Arizona Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, Bud Light, Coca-Cola, Hensley and TEAM Coalition have teamed up to implement the “Good Sport” Responsible Fan Program. Fans 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license can sign up pre-game on the Great Lawn as well as inside the stadium at the 100 and 400 Level Guest Relations offices and Club Level concierge locations. In appreciation of the commitment to having a plan to get home safely, all designated drivers are awarded a coupon for one soft drink or non-alcoholic beer.
All Responsible Fans also have the opportunity to win prizes each game and are eligible for a grand prize which will be presented on field at one of the final regular season home games.
|2018 Cardinals Total:||8,750||2018 League Total:||265,940|
The Arizona Cardinals are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans at State Farm Stadium, Sportsman’s Park and throughout our parking areas. Our team members will promptly intervene to support an environment free from unruly or disruptive behavior including the following:
- Failure to present a valid hangtag to enter an assigned parking area or failure to comply with any of the Parking Guidelines.
- Sitting in a location other than in one’s ticketed seat location or failure to produce their game ticket when asked by team members.
- Obscene or indecent clothing not appropriate in a public setting.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fighting, taunting, making threatening or offensive remarks including to players, officials or opposing team fans.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol or illegal drug consumption.
- Displays of affection or other behavior not appropriate in a public setting.
- Excessive standing in seating areas which blocks the view of the other ticket members.
- Smoking except in designated smoking areas.
- Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects or trespassing on the field or in other restricted areas.