The Utah Jazz promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Vivint Smart Home Arena. The Jazz Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Jazz alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||All Ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||25 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
Report Inappropriate Behavior or Request assistance:
Alcohol management training at Vivint Smart Home Arena is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Vivint Smart Home Arena and the Utah Jazz participate in the MillerCoors Refresh Responsibly Program. This initiative is designed to encourage guests to be responsible designated drivers. Guests who are 21 and older and wish to participate may visit Guest Services near Door 4 inside Vivint Smart Home Arena for more information.
The National Basketball Association (NBA), Utah Jazz and Vivint Smart Home Arena are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players respect and appreciate each and every fan
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner, and intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underaged guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court will immediately be ejected from the game
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures
The arena staff has been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or Guest Services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to this code of conduct will be subject to ejection, without refund, and revocation of season tickets. They may also be in violation of local ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, Utah Jazz and Vivint Smart Home Arena thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.