The San Antonio Spurs promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at AT&T Center. The Spurs Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Spurs alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||35|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||25 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
Report Inappropriate behavior or Request Assistance:
Alcohol management training at AT&T Center is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
The San Antonio Spurs offer fans the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver program at all Spurs games at AT&T Center.
|Our designated driver kiosk is located outside of Section 118 during Spurs, Rampage, and Silver Stars games. Designated drivers receive a wristband good for one free soft drink and must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license. – See more at: https://www.attcenter.com/guest-services/arena-faqs#sthash.DEZsKnt9.dpuf|
Designated Driver Program Totals:
All AT&T Center guests should be treated in a consistent professional, and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages should be consumed in a responsible manner.
- Guests are required to sit in their ticketed seats and show their tickets upon request.
- Engaging in fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter off limit areas will be cause for immediate ejection from the arena.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is prohibited at the AT&T Center.
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Selling tickets on the AT&T Center property, without permission, is prohibited.
- Guests are required to comply with arena management regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests are prohibited from carrying other guests on their backs or shoulders at the AT&T Center.
Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without refund of any portion of the ticket price, to refuse admission to or eject any person(s) whose conduct is deemed inappropriate or detrimental to the enjoyment of others.
The National Basketball Association, Spurs, and AT&T Center are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The National Basketball Association, Spurs, and AT&T Center thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.