The Milwaukee Bucks promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Fiserv Forum. The Bucks Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Bucks alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Hawkers:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
Report Inappropriate behavior or request assistance
Alcohol management training at Fiserv Forum is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Fiserv Forum participates in a Designated Driver Program and encourages all guest to do the same. The program provides one complimentary soft drink coupon to those who pledge not to consume any alcohol during the event. Guests can register for this program by visiting the Guest Concierge Desks by Section 109.
This program is available for guests through the end of the 1st quarter for Bucks games, and until the 10 minute mark in the 1st half for MU games.
Participants may register at the Guest Services kiosk located on the 200-level concourse outside Section 200.
Designated Driver Program Totals:
The National Basketball Association, the Milwaukee Bucks and Fiserv Forum personnel are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. NBA fans and guests of other events at Fiserv Forum have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players and performers respect and appreciate each and every fan
- Guests will enjoy the basketball and event experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, stage, or other performance area will be immediately ejected from Fiserv Forum
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Fiserv Forum, on the Plaza, or on sidewalks directly adjacent to Fiserv Forum
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted
- Guests will comply with requests from Fiserv Forum staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures
The Fiserv Forum staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, without refund, and revocation of their season tickets. They may also be in violation of local ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, the Milwaukee Bucks and Fiserv Forum personnel thank you for adhering to the provision of the Code of Conduct for Fiserv Forum Guests.